Machinery & Equipment Financing
Having a fully operational business can at times be financially daunting. Having to cover the wages of your employees, ensure availability of stocks and keeping up with supply and demand can often leave little room in the liquidity for an investment into or upgrade of equipment or machinery. This is why Monetium Credit offers you the added function of a Machinery & Equipment (M&E) Loan specifically devised for such purposes. Be it to hire purchase or lease out, we have the capability to finance up to 100% of the cost. Furthermore, our M&E service provides you with several added benefits such as lower repayments of only a fraction of the total purchase price, tax advantages, off-balance sheet financing with an operating lease, and the possibility to maximize your budget.
With a flexible loan package drafted out by our highly experienced financial advisors, our M&E loans can be structured around your comfort level of liquidity with the added benefit of maximum flexibility and end of lease options to further boost your operations with the best possible options available.
Constantly being on the upgrade while simultaneously running an operational business has never been made more possible. Monetium Credit’s M&E Financing service aims to help you to be constantly upgraded with the needs of today’s economy, thereby ensuring that your enterprise can always perform at nothing less than 100%.
Improved cash flow and working capital
- Up to 100% financing of the cost of equipment
- Lower payments of only a fraction of the total purchase price
- Tax advantages
- Off-balance-sheet financing with operating lease
- Maximizing budget
Flexible & predictable expenses
- Hedged against inflation with low fixed-rate payments
- Ease of budgeting and operational forecasts
Enhanced competitive advantage
- Maximum flexibility with end-of-lease options
- Option to switch to the most advanced equipment & technology available in the market
- Protection against technology obsolescence
- Funds up to 90% of the purchase price of equipment
Cross Border Financing
- Acquire and finance fixed assets for your overseas operations.